Signed in as:
Signed in as:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What type of concerns do you address?
Some medical conditions we treat via video visits include:
• Flu or cold (non emergent)
• Cough ( stable)
• Actinic keratoses
• FOOD ALLERGIES
• Seasonal allergies
• Herpes simplex
• Yeast infection
• Chronic skin conditions ( acne, eczema, rosacea)
• MGD/ Dry Eye
• Sinus infections
• Seasonal Allergies
• Swimmers ear
• Binge Eating Disorder
• OBESITY OR BMI>25
• Erectile Dysfunction
• CHRONIC MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
WE DO NOT TREAT EMERGENCIES. CALL 911
2. How do I schedule a visit?
To request a video visit online, to request a membership enrollment, or to schedule an acute visit
please choose the telemedicine tab on our website and complete the information requested. If you
are having difficulties call our office directly at 904.775.3210 or
For medical emergencies call 911.
3. Do you offer refunds?
NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. What is I am late? We expect you to be on time. We also understand life happens. Patients
late by more than ten minutes will result in a NO SHOW AND A NO SHOW CHARGE.
5. What is a NO SHOW CHARGE? A NO SHOW CHARGE IS THE SAME AS YOUR VISIT COST
Example: Nonmembers $60 and Members will be charged the additional follow up fee based on
his/her membership tier ($20-25). Prevent and Protect Members will be charged $15.
6. How much will my visit cost?
Pricing is based on two categories: member and non -members.
7. How much is it for members?
The pricing for members is based on the membership in he/she enrolls.
We have three membership choices.
Memberships are auto renewed and prorated based on fifteen -day intervals.